Thursday, March 4, 2010

Time-Frequency Analysis with Matlab

Hi all
I've put a short Matlab file (analyseOpenEEG.m) in the dropbox/software directory showing how to perform time-frequency analysis in Matlab. The script assumes you have already grabbed some data using the openEEG.m script with N set to several seconds worth of data (N = numSeconds*256).
This script does require the signal processing toolbox which should be on all of the department's machines.


This is a 30 second sample of EEG data from me. For the first 15 seconds I closed my eyes...

Best wishes
Tim

3 comments:

  1. There's now also another file, analyseOpenEEGa.m which is the same but doesn't need the signal processing toolbox.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tim,
      pls where can I find your shared dropbox folder? Could you also send me that M file? Thx a lot :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Tim,

    Can you please send analyseOpenEEG.m by email ?

    Many thanks,

    Vaibhav
    vb2k@rediffmail.com

    ReplyDelete